Please follow the link below to purchase your White Cliffs Vets Pet Health Plan online.
This can be done at any point ahead of your appointment to collect the appropriate flea or worming treatments or your pet’s annual vaccinations – just let the White Cliffs Vets reception team know that you’re a Pet Health Plan member at the time of booking!
White Cliffs Vets in Dover, Kent offer a convenient Pet Health Plan for all sizes of dogs, cats and rabbits that includes yearly vaccinations and twice yearly consultations as well as a years supply of the best worming and flea treatments.
Services offered by White Cliffs include:
- Annual Health Check & Vaccination (Including Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis & Kennel Cough for dogs; Flu, Enteritis & Leukaemia for cats)
- Annual Health Check & Vaccinations (Including Myxomatosis, RHD 1 & 2
- Monthly Flea Control Treatments
- Annual Fly Strike Treatment
- Worming Treatments (As recommended by your vet)
- Microchipping (or £10 discount off any Virbac/Burgess diet if already chipped)
- Claw clipping
- Biannual Health Examination (With a vet)
- 10% off Dentistry
- 10% off Neutering
- 5% off Vetsure Pet Insurance
- One complimentary Appointment with a Nurse per year
- Six month health examination with a veterinary surgeon
- 10% off in-house pre-op blood testing
- 10% off Pet Travel Scheme Documentation