Selworthy Vets Pet Health Plan aims to give your pet the preventative care they need.
Vetsure will look after the administration for your plan, including collecting monthly Direct Debits from Selworthy clients on their behalf. This leaves you with more time to focus on taking care of your companion.
To purchase your plan today, please click ‘Set up a Plan’.
To collect the appropriate flea or worming treatments or your pet’s annual vaccinations – just let the reception team know that you’re a Pet Health Plan member at the time of booking!
Dogs and Cats
- Annual Core Vaccinations – Including Kennel Cough for dogs and Feline Leukaemia for cats when required.†
- Flea, Worming & Tick Treatments – As recommended by your vet.
- 25% off Cost of Food††
- 30% off Cost of Neutering††
- £70 Fixed Price for a Routine Scale & Polish**
- Six Month Health Check – With a nurse.
- Complimentary Nail Clips – With a nurse.
- Annual Urinalysis for Senior Cats – Over 8 years.
- Annual Urinalysis for Senior Dogs – Over 8 years.
- 5% off Vetsure Pet Insurance
†The puppy and kitten primary vaccination course is included on the plan, provided you have registered before the first vaccination is administered. Our health plan is structured in such a way it is designed to be taken out after your pet’s annual vaccination. Therefore, if you do wish to join BEFORE your pet’s
annual vaccination is due, a surcharge may apply. Please contact the practice team for more information.’
††Discount includes prompt payment discount.
**Includes general anesthetic provided it is carried out within 2 months of being recommended by a nurse or vet.
Pet Health Plan members also benefit from 5% off a Vetsure Pet Insurance policy for the same dog, cat, puppy or kitten.
When you take out a Vetsure Pet Health Plan the discount can be applied to the Vetsure Pet Insurance policy whether you’re taking out a new policy OR when an existing policy renews.