St Vincents Vets Pet Health Plan aims to give your pet the preventative care they need.
Vetsure will look after the administration for your plan, including collecting monthly Direct Debits from St Vincents Vets clients on their behalf. This leaves you with more time to focus on taking care of your companion.
To purchase your plan today, please click ‘Set up a Plan’.
To collect the appropriate flea or worming treatments or your pet’s annual vaccinations – just let the reception team know that you’re a Pet Health Plan member at the time of booking!
Dogs and Cats
- Annual Core Vaccinations – Including Kennel Cough for dogs and Feline Leukaemia for cats when required.*
- Flea & Worming Treatments – As recommended by your vet.
- 10% off Dentistry** or Neutering
- Christmas Kong Toy
- 5% off Vetsure Pet Insurance
- Annual Core Vaccinations Including Myxomatosis and VHD.***
- Fly Strike – Seasonal prevention products provided annually.
- 10% off Dentistry or Neutering
* The cost of the first part of your kitten’s two-part primary vaccination course is not covered. The second part is covered. The cost of the first part of your puppy’s three-part primary vaccination course is not covered. The second and third parts are covered.
** Includes stage 1 dental procedures only (i.e descaling/polishing/X-rays).
*** VHD 2 vaccines may incur additional charges outside of the plan. Please refer to your vet for further details.
Pet Health Plan members also benefit from 5% off a Vetsure Pet Insurance policy for the same dog, cat, puppy or kitten.
When you take out a Vetsure Pet Health Plan the discount can be applied to the Vetsure Pet Insurance policy whether you’re taking out a new policy OR when an existing policy renews.