Vets on the Common Pet Health Plan aims to give your pet the preventative care they need.
Vetsure will look after the administration for your plan, including collecting monthly Direct Debits from Vets on the Common clients on their behalf. This leaves you with more time to focus on taking care of your companion.
To purchase your plan today, please click ‘Set up a Plan’.
To collect the appropriate flea or worming treatments or your pet’s annual vaccinations – just let the reception team know that you’re a Pet Health Plan member at the time of booking!
Dogs and Cats
- Annual Core Vaccinations – Including Kennel Cough for dogs and Feline Leukaemia for cats when required.*
- Flea, Tick, Worming & Lungworm Treatments All year round.
- Microchipping Or £10 discount on any diet if already microchipped.
- Free Nurse Consultation One per year.
- 10% off Neutering
- 10% off Dental Procedures
- 5% off Vetsure Pet Insurance
*The cost of the first part of your puppy or kitten’s two-part primary vaccination course is not covered. The second part is covered.
**VHD 2 vaccines may incur additional charges outside of the plan. Please refer to your vet for further details. Terms and Conditions apply, full details available
Pet Health Plan members also benefit from 5% off a Vetsure Pet Insurance policy for the same dog, cat, puppy or kitten.
When you take out a Vetsure Pet Health Plan the discount can be applied to the Vetsure Pet Insurance policy whether you’re taking out a new policy OR when an existing policy renews.